And you're intrigued.
The food, the practices, the whole life transformations...
You’re watching the internet go wild with this way of being, feeling inspired to make some changes yourself and discovering how to live, move and Eat Like You Love Yourself.
You’re ready to find your natural rhythm and jump on your unique path to wellness...
But YOU don’t know where to start.
This course is for you.
We often think that renovating our whole lives is the only way to achieve lasting wellbeing...
But in reality, all most of us truly needs is...
- To feel empowered
- To realize that we know ourselves better than anyone
- The courage to act
Did you know that...
Ayurvedic wisdom can support every aspect of your life… careers, relationships, family, health and creative expression.
Ayurveda is more than 5000 years old but it’s wisdom is fresh, and more vital and relevant than ever in today’s fast-paced and health fad-filled culture.
At its core, Ayurvedic self-care begins with knowing yourself better.
Ayurveda teaches us that...
We are each 100% unique with different minds, bodies, tendencies, levels of willpower, and true desires.
Living a life that’s aligned with YOUR true nature and the seasons of the natural world is the foundation for authentic and lasting wellness.
Small changes and paying attention are the “secret” ingredients to perfect health that no one is talking about.
It’s no mistake that you’re reading this right now...
It's time to give Ayurveda a try!
Everything you need to know to start benefiting from Ayurveda TODAY has been built into this course.
And over the course of 3 weeks you can discover and take your first steps down the path to REAL wholeness.
Who you really are - What your mind-body constitution really means and how to use it as a guide to create your path to authentic living.
What’s running your show - What feeds you, what stops you, what unconscious patterns of eating, thinking and living are contributing to your current state of balance… or imbalance.
The art of living your truth - How to gain confidence, clarity and connection by honoring your true self in your everyday choices for food, exercise, self care, and communication.
The everyday elements of living Ayurveda - How to apply Ayurveda to the key areas of your day and life in order to make the greatest impact on how you look, feel, and relate to the world around you.
- You’re feeling confused and powerless by all the health and wellness fads.
- You're ready for a time-tested and natural approach to living, and eating.
- You understand that good health is the result of a good relationship with yourself and your environment and you want to explore how to make that more real in your life.
- You want to feel and look better through nourishing practices that are tailored to your unique mind and body.
- You want to discover the lifestyle that serves you best... and live in a way that feels authentic!
A simple, flexible framework for making the small changes that make the biggest difference including...
Inspiration, guidance and step by step instructions for:
Making sense of your mind body constitution (dosha) and identifying the strengths and weaknesses you didn't know you had.
Discovering what imbalance really looks like for you and how your diet, lifestyle and environment are contributing to it.
Building Ayurvedic routines for day and evening that support and sustain your unique mind, body and aspirations.
Create the foundation for living a more lively, embodied and healthy life!
Best of all, you'll emerge from this experience feeling inspired, motivated and deeply connected to yourself and your world. You will have the confidence, a powerful set of tools and your own unique practices to start living like you love yourself!
- Ayurvedic essentials - What you really need to know
- How to navigate and use this course… and your life!
- Why most people fail… why you won’t
Module 1 - Discovering who you are
- What your dosha is
- What your dosha REALLY means
- How your true nature looks and feels… and how it might be making you sick
- How your environment is supporting or sabotaging your wellness efforts
- What creating balance looks like… and what you need to do to feed and manage yourself!
Module 2 - Build a day that supports you
- The foundation of Ayurvedic living - Dinacharya
- The elements of the Ayurvedic daytime routine (movement, diet, self-care, sleep, etc.)
- How to adapt the Ayurvedic daily routine to suit YOUR current needs
- How to modify the daily routine to support your changing needs
Module 3 - Building an evening that sustains you
- Why an evening routine is critical to your wellbeing
- The elements of an Ayurvedic evening routine
- How to create an evening routine that supports your current needs
- How to modify your evening routine when you need to
You'll also receive...
BONUS Module 4: Ayurvedic life support for travel, trouble or transition
Blueprint for a self care focused day.
- What to eat
- How to move
- What to do
During critical and transitional times in your life (i.e. travelling, seasonal changes, menstruation, stressful life events or changes, etc.) when a focus on self-care is extremely important.
How will the course be delivered?
The course will be delivered via a mix of media including videos, audio files (like podcast episodes... but shorter), and downloadable worksheets.
How long will the course take to complete?
The course has been designed to take about three weeks, but you can take as long as you like to go through the course materials.
How long will I have access to the course materials?
You will have lifetime access to the course!
What if I have questions about the material in the course?
Feel free to submit your questions in my Ayurveda + YOU Facebook group. You can join that here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WhatisAyurvedaforyou/